- 1 Ramit Sethi – Mental Mastery
- 2 Forget about the “hacks,” the morning routines, the random tactics
- 2.1 What if you could START and FINISH every day confident, focused, motivated, and optimistic?
- 2.2 What if you could stop worrying about everything that could go wrong…and start making things go right?
- 2.3 What if you could stop reacting to everyone else…and start building the life you really want?
- 2.4 The difference between winners — and everyone else
- 2.5 A new approach to Mental Mastery
- 2.6 Mental Mastery IS for you if…
- 3 What is Internet Marketing?
Ramit Sethi – Mental Mastery
Archive : Ramit Sethi – Mental Mastery
Forget about the “hacks,” the morning routines, the random tactics
What if you could START and FINISH every day confident, focused, motivated, and optimistic?
What if you could stop worrying about everything that could go wrong…and start making things go right?
What if you could stop reacting to everyone else…and start building the life you really want?
Go from “good” to “great” by developing the deep inner skills of winners — and gain an instant edge in business, work, and relationships
The difference between winners — and everyone else
- How to develop unwavering focus — the #1 competitive advantage in our age of never-ending social media distraction
- Why you should ignore 99% of productivity advice you read online. It’s not just a waste of time — it’s hurting you! I’ll show you why being a winner has NOTHING to do with morning routines or productivity hacks
- A simple reframe that lets you stop worrying about being “productive” and actually start getting shit done
- “Cloud level” motivation vs. “street level” motivation. Why it’s CRITICAL you understand the difference if you care about your happiness and productivity
- Why your goals are holding you back. That’s right, I’ll show you how to jumpstart your motivation (in under 10 minutes) by throwing away your loftiest ambitions
- How to beat perfectionism with the “stepping stone” principle (because sometimes the details truly don’t matter)
- Why Top Performers don’t care about efficiency… and what they really focus on to dominate in any situation
- When to embrace hard work… and when to take it easy
- How to accomplish in 2 days what would normally take 2 weeks
- Why most people struggle with self-discipline… and how to develop total control without beating yourself up (or burning yourself out)
- The #1 thing you can do now — starting TODAY — to practically guarantee success in any area of your life (whether that’s your job, your business, dating, or in the gym)
- How to control exactly how confident you feel in any situation
- The forgotten power of trusting your gut
- A real look at how much distraction I deal with on a daily basis (you’d think a CEO would be more focused, but find out how I’m still able to get everything done)
- How to confidently keep growing and changing… even when the world (your friends, family, even mentors) pressure you to stay the same
A new approach to Mental Mastery
Mental Mastery IS for you if…
- You’re open to admitting that the way you’ve acted in the past may need to change if you want to achieve higher levels of success and happiness
- You want to stop blindly trying the latest “schemes” for boosting your productivity and success and start emulating proven Top Performers
- You’re focused on the long term — and you understand there will always be ups-and-downs, but that you can make HUGE gains by acting smarter
- You’ve tried the “conventional advice” about habits, weight loss, and learning new skills, and they haven’t worked
- You’ve gotten as far as you can on your own, but you know “what got you here won’t get you there” — and you’re open to getting an extra push to cross the bridge to success
What is Internet Marketing?
Internet Marketing Explained
Internet marketing is the promotion of a company and its products or services through online tools that generate leads, drive traffic, and boost sales.
Also called online marketing or digital marketing, internet marketing relies on digital channels to distribute promotional messages.
Internet marketing is an umbrella term that covers a wide range of marketing strategies and avenues.
From emails, search engines, social media posts, and blog articles, there’s one common theme among all of these tactics: They all focus on delivering content.
With content marketing, gone are the days of hopeful sales pitches and traditional marketing.
Now, businesses can target their audience with pinpoint accuracy and provide useful information that resonates.
This is perfect because that’s exactly what today’s consumers want.
People don’t want to hear about products and services that don’t interest them.
From installing adblockers to clicking on “Skip Ads” buttons, today’s shoppers are more discerning about the information they’re willing to consume.
Content marketing delivers meaningful information that solves users’ problems and is accessible on consumer demand.
Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising
Can you believe there was a time when salesmen knocked on strangers’ doors to sell encyclopedias?
Today, we don’t even like it much when our friends knock on our doors unannounced.
The fact is, traditional marketing (or selling) doesn’t work anymore.
Its approach is to essentially push products and information onto people to pressure them into buying.
And frankly, people are over it.
You know it’s true because you yourself have been bombarded with radio ads, television, commercials, billboards, and even phone calls touting products that don’t interest you in the least.
While traditional ads may still work in some situations, the internet has changed the way consumers shop.
Now, armed with infinite amounts of information at their fingertips, users can take a more proactive approach to finding solutions to their problems.
They can search for the products that meet their needs — and avoid the ones that don’t.
We can all agree that ads are annoying. They interrupt our focus and take us away from our journey of finding content that is actually useful.
Not only that, they’re no longer the way people want to learn about new products.
Rather than intruding in consumers’ lives, brands and marketers need to take a different approach.
Top Freelancers for Every Business
Fiverr gives your team the flexibility to expand in-house capabilities and execute every project by connecting with freelancers for every skill set you need.
They should ask questions first and give answers second, rather than the other way around.
That’s where content marketing comes in.
Brands can research the specific needs of their target audience and create tailored content that inspires, educates, or alleviates a problem for their prospects.
Through a series of searches, people can find that online content on their own terms, rather than having it forced on them.
If the content provides value, they’ll keep returning for more.
With content marketing, the user is in the driver’s seat. They decide whether they want to engage with the brand and share the information with their social network.
This enables businesses to develop deep, meaningful relationships with their audience that are based on trust and authority.
When they decide they’re ready, those loyal followers can convert to leads – on their own terms.
This is what happens when you put the consumer’s needs above your own.
When you deliver content with the intention of providing valuable information, you’ll be rewarded with their business (and their loyalty) in the end.
Fundamentally, that is what internet marketing is all about.
But Why All the Hype Around Internet Marketing?
You understand what internet marketing is and how it’s beneficial for your brand.
But what’s with all the hype around it?
Internet marketing isn’t just a fad. It’s a proven winner.
Here are some reasons why brands and marketers are shouting it from the rooftops:
- By the end of 2021, the global content marketing industry is expected to reach $412 billion.
- Consumers who read a piece of brand content are 131% more likely to buy from that brand versus consumers who read no content.
- Fully 49% of B2B buyers said they are relying on content now more than ever to make purchase decisions.
If that wasn’t enough proof, I can tell you from personal experience that content marketing is highly effective.
I’ve seen my own small business grow in ways I never could have imagined, so we focus 99% of our efforts on content marketing.
Ramit Sethi – Mental Mastery
Readmore About : Ramit Sethi